The Complete Christmas Collection. Christmas Recipes, Crafts And Kids Activities!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How should I display my Christmas Cards?

How should I display my Christmas Cards?

If you trying to figure out a cute way to display your Christmas Cards and haven't found anything that you really liked, this is some of my ideas; this really isn't "crafty" but you can always used scotch tape to tape the cards around the doorway. By the time you receive them all, the whole doorway is filled with cards and it looks really neat when you come into the house.

Fireplace mantle
is a great ways to display your Christmas cards but if you don't have a fireplace mantle you can swag from, swag them across the the top of a window, could even allow the ends of the ribbon or cording or fake pine swags to trail down each side of the window, with the cards attached to those too.

A wacky idea might be to build a "house of cards" with your Christmas cards, using a glue gun or temporary adhesive of some kind. Might need to cut some of them to the same sizes, but still might be fun and would be unique. You could also sit the house on a bed of snow of some kind, like fake snow, salt, angel hair, or quilt batting. Another tips is, you can use holes to attach the cards, or even clips of some kind; those small black ones shouldn't show much in a fake pine swag, for example, or you could spray paint some wood clothespins gold or silver or red then use those to hold them on.

You can also made a hanger from strips of material and dowel rods. it looked something like this:

/ \
I_I
I_I
I_I
I_I
I_I

Just cut long 2 strips of material, painted dowel rods. Start at the bottom and put holes on each piece of fabric and slip a dowel in. Do this until it is as long as u need it then tie the top and make a pretty bow. You can made it wide enough for 2 or 3 cards and all u have to do is lay the card over a dowel when u get it!




1 comment:

salmaashiq said...

Looks like the winter's collection.I just can not seem to get it right for your challenges can.....
Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing

Quote of the Day

~ The main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the three Wise Men: Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh ~
(Matthew 2:11)

Subscribe To Virtual Christmas Cards

Virtual Christmas Cards Present

Virtual Christmas Cards Present
 

Copyright © 2008 Virtual Christmas Cards