The Complete Christmas Collection. Christmas Recipes, Crafts And Kids Activities!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Send Holiday cards or Christmas Cards | Which the best?

My friend send out holiday cards to his friends this Christmas. But he say that some of people threw a fit because he called them “Holiday Cards”. I don't know why? Do you think people really that touchy feel and angry because you send them holiday cards instead of Christmas cards? And some of my friends send out holiday cards to their Jewish friends, and generic "happy holidays" because they know their friends not Christian. I guess Christmas cards only for Christian, right? And holiday cards for Jewish. Do you think so?

Do you mail out holiday cards faithfully every year? I will grateful if my friends do that, its mean they remember you even they not around to celebrate holiday with you. But unfortunately today's society has caused too many people to forget that the holiday cards is one's way of saying that they care and are thinking kind thoughts about you. Sure, any holiday cards are especially appreciated by singles and elderly who enjoy being remembered at any time of the year. The holidays remind us to be more thoughtful and a holiday cards, no matter what the cost is wonderful to find in the mail with other junk mail and bills. People now call and say thank you for the lovely holiday cards. Holiday cards are also artistic and create a lovely holiday art piece for the mantle or table during this short season of good will among men.

I personally send out my holiday cards by mail. It has more of a personal feel to it then just picking something out online holiday cards. Last year I made all of my holiday cards which I got many compliments on. I also purchase Hannukah holiday cards to send to my friends that are Jewish and I think it's a wonderful idea to keep on.

For my conclusion, holiday cards and Christmas cards have its own special variety.

1 comment:

SyedMuddassar said...

Many people send cards to both friends and relatives which could be sending cards agreement in the fight against dozens or even hundreds of envelopes.
Plastic business cards.

Quote of the Day

~ The main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the three Wise Men: Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh ~
(Matthew 2:11)

Subscribe To Virtual Christmas Cards

Virtual Christmas Cards Present

Virtual Christmas Cards Present
 

Copyright © 2008 Virtual Christmas Cards