The Complete Christmas Collection. Christmas Recipes, Crafts And Kids Activities!

Friday, December 26, 2008

What kind of crafts could I do with my old Christmas cards?

I have a lot of old Christmas cards sent to me every year, they are so beautiful and I don't just throw them away especially since those people took the time to send them. If you need some cute ideas for crafts, here is my idea.

Well I just cuts out the pieces I likes and uses them on scrapbook pages, I also uses them to make greeting cards. I have taken a rare few with a picture or saying on it and framed it for a holiday decoration. Just cut the main parts of the pieces out and make a collage in the shape of a star or something , decorate with glitter and hang it from the ceiling like a large ornament but not for the tree. You can make place cards for dinner guests and use the pieces to make a collage, picture, scrapbook page for a friend.

hope this helpful...

No comments:

Quote of the Day

~ The main reasons we have the custom of giving and receiving presents at Christmas, is to remind us of the presents given to Jesus by the three Wise Men: Frankincense, Gold and Myrrh ~
(Matthew 2:11)

Subscribe To Virtual Christmas Cards

Virtual Christmas Cards Present

Virtual Christmas Cards Present
 

Copyright © 2008 Virtual Christmas Cards